If you are looking for Bath BSAC 33 web site then click the banner below
Welcome to the offical homepage of the BSAC Ring
Stuck in someones frame? click Here
Joining the BSAC Ring is easy.
Just follow the following simple steps...
- Click the button, fill out the form to join the BSAC Ring.
- Then come back here...
That's it, I told you it was easy...
- Step 2
- Wait for email to arrive, in this email will be the code that you will need to add to your website.
- This code will be customized for your site so it easier to use this than the code below.
- The code below can be used but please remember to change the 'id' from ***SITE ID*** to the id given to you by
the Ring process.
- Step 3
- Add the code from the email to your webpage
- Ask an existing BSAC Ring site to add your site to the Ring.
If you are already part of The BSAC Ring, and need to edit your site's
attributes (URL, your e-mail address, site description, or password), enter
your site ID and password below:
HTML code fragments to include on your webpage
You will need the Doc source of one of the following.
Cut and paste the HTML source code somewhere on the page you submit.
change names to your site and your site ID code generated once you submit your site!
The HTML source coding which is set to your site, is emailed to you once you submit to the
Here is the code fragment for option 1
Here is a alternate image if you have a blue background
Here is the code fragment for option 2
Guidelines for joining the BSAC Webring
- Website must be a BSAC branch.
- Website must have some content I.E. Not we are branch x and here are some links.
- Website must have the BSAC Webring Logo with next/prev/etc on the page listed at www.ringsurf.com
or a link to the page containing the BSAC Webring Logo (This could be a clickable image)
- This makes it easy for the surfer to find the link to carry on around the link
- If you use frames then please add 'target="_top"' or 'target=_blank"' to your urls.
- Once a month it would be useful to use the ring and check the three site prev/next to you and make
sure they comply with these guide lines.